Website Design, Our Principle Service
Website design is the principal service offered by Calvada Design, and we can provide nearly any type of website that you may need. Be sure to also visit these pages:
functional layouts, combined with interactive features and useful
information (content) can make your new website a place users return to
and tell their friends and colleagues about. Depending on the purpose
and goals for a site, the methods we will use to communicate with your
target audience to make them feel like they are part of the whole
experience can include:
- Flash animations
- Opinion polls
- User comments and forums
- Shopping carts / e-commerce
- Event calendars
- Videos and music
- Image galleries
- Membership registration
- Member / Club directories
- You contact us for a free estimate.
- We first get a thorough understanding of your business or organization, and the goals you have for your website.
- We discuss with you the features you would like on your site, and we make suggestions.
- We then submit a fixed-price proposal detailing what will be provided.
- After you contract with us, you next order domain registration and hosting (if required), and send us the login information. Purchasing this direct saves you money.
- We create a comp (mockup) of the new site.
- Once approved, we construct the new website and include content supplied by client.
While a new site is being constructed, careful consideration is given to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in order to make sure the site will rank well among the various Internet search services, like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Because achieving a first-page ranking can take time, Calvada Design can help Internet entrepreneurs get off to a strong start through the use of an advertising program, such as Google's Adwords. We can handle the initial configuration process, and manage your advertising program as part of an overall monthly maintenance contract.